Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Zzzing. . awoken by the smell of pizza hut

Was trying to sleep but my dear kept pestering me that she is hungry. So ordered Pizza Hut - CNY festive pizza. It's delicious lor - but this is the third (or is it the fourth?) time I'm eating it so I'm quite sick of it. Anyway, I am feeling extremely bloated. . . will have to work off the calories.

Feeling quite bothered today. I think I'm becoming a sloth. . that's not my end point. Dear shared with me something meaningful today which I felt was very insightful. When we do things, we are not just doing it for our own success or for our own gratification. We are in the Lord's army and each of us have a part to play. Thinking in this manner, I know that every effort I put in is for God. Erm, except for mahjong lah . . .can't exactly figure out how much that fits into God's training for his army. So I limit my time for leisure and mahjong and such things. But I put in the maximum effort into work and in taking care of my family and His family.

One thing I realized is that my children really reads blogs. . .Hmm. . .got dear to spruce up the blog for me. Also tried out the blogging through email - IPAQ rocks. I think I can compose my entries on my HP now and once I return back home, I can send them out via email.

Found a song I loved - Thank you for giving to the Lord. It's a song that dear and I particularly enjoyed. Didn't realized it till dear pointed out to me just now. . .phew. . .very magical, can bring me back to the ole' dazes!