Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Ending of term

These few weeks have been a very very busy week. Missed quite a few deadlines, which is quite unusual.

Was reading today's verse - things planned long ago. I'm taking heart that God has planned out the things that I am doing long ago. I am banking on that seriously, because I think at this point in time, I am not sure whether I am doing the right thing. But since God has said that all these have been planned long long ago, then that should be it.

Yesterday was a terrible day. Felt very down and out the whole day. I think I would have got into a car accident, if not for God's grace. The down emotions are still continuing. I guess it's due to the tiredness from all the deadlines. It's crazy, everybody is just shooting deadlines one after another. So all of us are just rushing to meet one and another and another.

Well, I think today ought to be a short day. So hopefully, I can get back to this soon!