Monday, January 29, 2007

Match against BPPS

We won today! It was a hard-fought match but we managed to take home 22:17 lead. That's amazing considering that this is only our second match.

Yesterday, I watched a fantastic show called Girdion Gang. Felt very inspired by the coach and really felt as if I am indeed in a position to do something! To make a difference in my pupils. But today, met with some hipcups at work. I railed at a colleague of mine - let's call the person J. I guess I just lost my head - what with all the many things going on. But somehow, with all the stress mounting on me, I can still manage to laugh and smile at life.

I want to really give thanks for the security that God has given me - though I can't feel His presence at times, I know that He is there for me. Even today, I had been through just so much "trauma" yet I just laughed my way to my boss office to let him know about the mistake I made.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Will have to apologize to J, don't know if he would accept my apology. I think I made him feel really bad, and I think he really is pissed off after the incident yesterday. But I just do what I have to do and go on with life. Tomorrow, I get to announce the good news to the school! Wow, I can imagine the pride that is going on in them! Way to go!