Monday, May 14, 2007

Vivocity

Went gai gai with my darling today. It's quite a relaxing affair to move around browsing though....

Now waiting for her to try on clothes. This is one thing I don't enjoy doing but I learnt to bear with it. Hmm... I also learnt to be bold n sit just about anywhere! Have to conserve energy la - it's physics! Energy can't be destroyed nor created! (comments from any physicians?)

Darling n I made a prayer just now. Wanted money to buy something for someone - no money, so we prayed. She said, ''God, bless me with money now!" I looked up (we were having dinner), half expecting money to drop down on my head. It never did.

But guess what? We returned home to find a mail in our letter box informing us of GST offset package! God is real! I was ecstatic! Darling was almost nonchalent - "of cuz God hears my prayer"