Monday, December 22, 2008

Week 3 of December holiday 2008

Last week of holiday - sigh, so fast right. I feel cheated of my holiday this year because somehow, it seemed so short. But can't blame anybody - this year has been a hectic year.


Did some really fun things lately. I went out cycling one day and ended up with a puncture tyre. Actually, I'm rather surprised by it. It just so happened that one fine day, I decided to go out cycling and started from East Coast Park and ended up with a puncture near Changi Village. Now, that's already rather amazing because the distance to Changi is about 20km. The next amazing thing is that I did the next most natural thing - walk back home pushing the punctured bike.

I took about two and a half hour to reach back. 

And, I finally got to change my car tyre! Again, it's a puncture. It's strange but such things always happen during the holidays - puncture, getting sick, . . .etc. But very happy lah. At least, I know how to do it already, after nearly 15 years on the road. I never even changed a tyre once on my motorbike previously. 

Had lots of mahjong session too - hah! It's really great to be able to play mahjong. It's like a luxury. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed it although most of the time, I am paying.

Been a long time since I seen some of my cell members. It's like a great reunion during the recent cell retreat and the more recent Christmas gathering. It's good to see everybody so comfortable with one another. I felt like it's one big family. 

That aside, this is going to be the last week before holiday. Hope that I can pull through without spending too much money - I'm been spending like nobody's business!!! No money left!