Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday, 31 January 2007

Won against Nan Hua Primary 18 : 9 today. I think the coaches were good friends so we didn't thrashed them to bits today. But nonetheless, it was a good match. There were some surprises - like Han Htun being tough, Jian Ming being very strong in defending.

Got to know of more trouble that I caused in school. Heard from the grapevine that some teachers complained when I did a selection among the P4s. The selection were supposed to be among the P3 only. However, if I had kept what I had in P4s, the team will have no hope in future. Anyway, I think I better watch my backside. Too many arrows already. If this goes on, I think I can't even continue God's ministry in school anymore.

Got to hear of my pupils taking cigarettes to school. One of my girls claimed that she was given the cigarettes. I can believe her but I counselled her that she needs to be careful of the friends that she is hanging out with. I think she would heed my advice. But her situation is rather bad. . hopefully, she would be smarter and be mindful.

Looking forward to santification week. I think it'll be a great experience. And this time, bringing the young ones there too. I think it will be a real eye opener for them.