Saturday, February 3, 2007

Saturday, 03 February 2007

Went to school today to do a spring cleaning for the staff under the umbrella of Staff Well Being Committee. I was the only guy in the committee and somehow, found things to be moving very very slow. They can't seem to make up their mind about things. . .but it was fun la.

Anyway, cleaned up the resource room and the pantry area. I think it looked pretty impressive. I think these places are among the most neglected places around the school. It's not taken care by the staff, cleaners nor the teachers. Yet, everybody uses it so often.

This week had been a rather fast-paced week. We lost to ZhengHua Primary. Though it was a fiercely fought match (or so I heard, I wasn't there. I was at my drama course), I felt that it was good that the players lost. They were getting so hot-headed and giving me so much problems that I couldn't really enjoy bringing them out anymore. Trouble in their classes, outside school, etc. . .very xian lah.

Talking about that, got one boy who kept disturbing my pupils by splashing water on their bags. I think it's crazy. So talked to him and gave him a stern warning not to do that again.

Santification week, went to TC. It's a very memorable place. When the worship started, my tears kept flowing non-stopped. I didn't know if you call that mourning, but I was sad la. Anyway, the place gave me good memories. I am looking forward to moving back to the neighbourhood I grew up in. It would be good if I managed to get a place in that area. Hmm . .would cost a bomb to me though. But I remembered that I never knew if I ever got the money to get married and get my first house anyway. So I dared to dream and keep on dreaming.

The next two weeks would be focused on P5 camp as well as the upcoming heritage tour for P6. I hope I can pull these two programs through. Sometimes, as I think back, I just know that it's all about God. Right from the start, I knew that I couldn't do anything in this "ministry" of teaching. But God hath brought me through till now. Praise God!