Monday, February 5, 2007

Aftermath of Tabernacle

Hmm, didn't manage to go through the tebanacle after all. Felt very drained out. The young ones were jostling with one another most of the time, which drained out my dear dear and made me spent lots of energy, draining me out in the process. I thank God I pulled through the weekend though. I had originally made a wrong decision - not going to church. But thank God I didn't commit to that decision.

Today, spent much time tying up all the loose ends of my weekend fight. I'm glad I managed to finish most of my marking. Strangely, overheard some colleagues who were thinking of quitting their teaching jobs. I think in a few more years time, there wouldn't be any more male colleagues among my midst. If there were, they probably be much much younger than me! I mean, the old are retiring and my peers are all thinking about quitting. So sad. . .

Spent my QT this morning - humph, everyday before food. I am keeping to it. It's rather strange but time seems to stand still as I do my QT. I looked at the clock before I started - 5.30am. And when I ended, 5.31am. I definitely spent much time lor - prayed in tongues, prayed to God, read the sermon passage about Jacob who wrestled with God. Yet, all within a minute?? Strange!

Went home with the young ones after service yesterday. I am looking forward to Chinese New Year with them. Yeah, much feasting! Much food! And I am looking forward to long weekend. And Valentine's Day with my dear dear. And Total Defence Day (Feb 15th) - I get to wear my army uniform!