Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tiring and drained out

Dragged myself out of bed today. I felt so drained out today. I haven't been able to do much at home lately - it's like me going home and then I just plopped myself down on bed. And I had wanted to go to the gym every evening this year!

Yesterday was quite an exciting day. Yijie showed an attitude as usual - did not bring his PE shorts and just refused to tuck in his shirt. But more than that, he behaved like he wasn't in the wrong.

Anyway, don't want to talk too much about him - today read Ps 1. A beautiful psalm about a man who does not follow the masses. Sometimes, I wonder if I am doing good. But as I read the psalm today, I realized that's nothing wrong with being good. Just stick to what's right and do what's best in all situations.

The psalm goes on to say about the righteous man. I want to be a righteous man. I believe that it's not easy being righteous. To be one, I believe that the man have to possess integrity and grit. To continue to being true to what's right even when everybody else's actions seems to say otherwise.

I am beginning to have some progress in my P5 camp planning. Going to meet the P5 teachers today and roll out some plans for them!